- Spectral Learning Algorithms for Natural Language Processing.
Shay Cohen, Michael Collins, Dean Foster, Karl Stratos, Lyle Ungar
Spectral learning is an alternative method for learning model parameters,
the advantage seems to be that it provides theoretical guarantees that EM
- Upcoming Interspeech paper
about discriminatively training individual WFSTs that are part of integrated
recognition cascade. One point I'm not totally clear about is the choice of features.
- Graham Neubig has a great set of slides about
Non-parametric Bayesian Statistics
- Massive Languge model built
with KenLM on the ClueWeb data.
- A couple of upcoming Microsoft papers on Convulution DNNs and
for speech recognition. Interesting, but seem to be lower than than Alex Graves' results on Timit.
- Nice paper comparing OpenCL and
- ICML2013 by Vincent Vanhoucke about recent advances in
Acoustic Modeling and Deep Learning
Alternate tool for wrapping C/C++ for interoping with Python. (Thanks Joe)
- Jekyll Bootstrap looks like by far the easiest way
to get a static site generator running and deployed on github.
- Vim regex to convert current line to title casing
- Just found that is0646 added alternative tokens for C/C++ logical
and bitwise operations. Looks a lot like python
- MITLM defatuls to trigram for all operations including evaluation and interpolation,
remember to manually set the
- If cut and paste stops working between Windows remote desktop and the OSX
client. Kill the rdclip.exe and restart it on the server.